Be saved - The RAPTURABLE

Are you Rapturable?

Monday 31 July 2017

Be saved

LOGIC OF SALVATION TO BE A NEW CONVERT








Simple Marquee  

The best time to accept JESUS is now!



Here are the logic of salvation:

  • GOD'S LOVE - God has shown his love for us(whole-world) having sent his only begotten son(john 3:16) to bear on him our sins and hath make himself the only connection  available to God.
  • DISCONNECTED FROM GOD - all have sinned and come short of the glory of God (john3:23) sin has cause all humans to be diverted from God's love and now wandering in danger. 

  • SIN has PENALTY - ROMANS 6:23 tells us that the wages of sin is death thats seemingly that anybody that sin must die.
  •  PAID PRICE: Jesus christ has paid the penalty for us HALLELUJAH!! Christ has made salvation so cheap for us through his overwhelming love (Roman 5:8).
  • SALVATION IS  OFFERED : after Christ has paid the price for us, he now offers salvation to us for us to be free from sin(ephn2:8-9).
  • YOUR DECISION : now you're left with the decision to accept him as your lord and personal saviour(john1:12)

Procrastination is the most dangerous element that can prevent you from being saved and it can deny you of your heavenly home

if the holy spirit has touched you and you are wanting to be a soldier for christ(convert) you can take the prayer below for yourself:


"Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith I gratefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Savior. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I believe your words are true. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and be my Savior. Amen.

Thank you Jesus. 

NOW THAT YOU ARE BORN AGAIN, BE PRAYERFUL AND WATCHFUL SO AS NOT TO BACKSLIDE. 

JOIN A LIVING GOSPEL CHURCH AND CONTINUE THE RACE. 

HALLELUJAH!!!!



Subscribe to keep yourself updated, Share for support, and Comment for suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something in your mind? Drop it here 👇